As far as essential services go – the team at Quick Lane Tyre and Auto Centre have had motorists covered throughout the COVID-19 emergency.
Experienced, trained technicians provide maintenance and servicing work, as well as comprehensive Vehicle Health Checks of wheels and tyres, brakes, battery, wiper blades, oil and oil filter, drive train, steering, and suspension.
Store manager Michael Marcou says the health and safety of customers has been the business’s top priority.
“There have been some important updates on how Quick Lane is operating during these uncertain times,” Michael says.
“Health and safety remain our first priority, and we want to be able to continue to provide all our customers’ car servicing needs in an appropriate way.”
Social distance rules have been applied when visiting the large Hoppers Crossing workshop and a smaller team of staff looks after the store.
Customers are asked to:
• all the office when they arrive and wait in their vehicle where a staff member will serve them.
Once called, step away from the car and a staff member will drive it from the carpark into the service bay.
• eep in mobile phone contact. Staff will keep customers in the loop throughout the service via phone.
• educe the risk of transmission and avoid paying with cash where possible. Paying over the phone or through contactless tap and go methods are preferable.
• ollect vehicles from the large carpark when complete. All vehicles will be sanitised at the end of each service.
• astly, we respectfully ask that you do ot isit f ou are feeling unwell, have been overseas within the past two weeks or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell or recently travelled.
Free phone consultations for anyone who needs assistance are available.
“Upon completion of the inspection we will provide you with a detailed report, and we’ll offer advice on any future maintenance needs,” Michael says. “We use a simple red, amber and green traffic light system so you can plan for your vehicle’s current and future needs.”
At Quick Lane, there is no appointment necessary – just simple while-you-wait service.
Quick Lane Tyre and Auto Centre, 346 Old Geelong Road, Hoppers Crossing. Inquiries: 8731 0516 or visit www.quicklane.com.au